Information for the processing of data
To proceed with submitting your personal information you must read and accept this policy on personal data processing. You are free to deny the consent to the treatment, but in this case we won't be able to give the course to register. Your personal data will be actually transmitted to us only after your consent to treatment. Pursuant to art. 13 of d. Lgs. 196/2003 (code in matter of protection of personal data), our company, in quality of holder of the treatment, would like to inform you that the data collected directly and exclusively by the persons concerned by filling out the form, shall be treated in compliance with current safety legislation. Any liability, civil or penalty clause, for providing false information, misleading, not in good faith or otherwise other than the truth is a total load of who has provided and no liability can therefore be attributed to our company.
1. Purposes of data processing.
The purpose of the data processing are strictly related and instrumental to perform to meet the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, as well as by provisions given by authorities to this legitimated and supervisory and control parts. The conferment of data is optional and free. In case of non-submission of necessary data to the creation of the user profile to log on to the blog of our company and for purposes strictly related to its use, will be impossible for the data controller to validate the access. The data collected may, with your consent, also be treated to assign an user-name and a password that will enable you to make a profile to access the website. In case of non-submission of consent for these purposes, the data controller cannot assign authentication credentials.
2. Data processing methods.
The treatment will take place to ensure confidentiality and security and can be made using manual, informatics and telematic means in order to memorize, manage and transmit the data. The logics of the treatment will be closely related to demonstrate finality.
3. Communication of the data.
4. Rights of the interested parties.
Interested parties may exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the d. Lgs. 196/03:
1. the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
2. the interested party has the right to obtain the indication of : a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purpose and modality of the treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment made with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification data of the holder, the responsible and the designated representative in the territory of the Italian State, where applicable; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know it, in quality of representative designated in the territory of the Italian State.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking data treated in violation of law, inclusive those of which the maintenance is not necessary, relatively to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, also as it regards their content, to whom the data were communicated or released, except this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial advertising. " The exercise of the rights referred to above can be exercised directly or by conferring, in writing, delegation or power of attorney to physical persons or associations. In relation to the above, You will be able at any time, to exercise your rights by writing, directly to our company. We also inform you that for technical reasons, the time required for any deletion of your personal data will be a maximum of 5 working days.